Guild of American Papercutters

 founded 1988


GAP National Museum

214 S. Harrison Avenue

Somerset, PA  15501

Gallery/Guild of American Papercutters National Museum Hours:

Monday – Thursday 11am – 6pm and Saturday noon - 4pm, Closed Sunday and Friday

Some pictures from the permanent collection.

Each year, the GAP Museum invites GAP members to submit cut paper art that fits a theme.  "What's Cooking?" is the 2018-2019 exhibit title and the museum is currently displaying 23 works related to this theme until April 2018.

Art work for GAP Museum exhibitions is contributed by international members, as well as those living in the United States.  There are often a few sales and an artist's commission is 70%, with the remaining 30% split between GAP and Laurel Arts.  If the work does not sell, it is returned to the artist who is committed to pay reimbursement or to provide a pre-paid return label. 

Watch our website for the next call for art at the GAP Museum.

Application Form for the next museum show

Past Exhibition

Banfill-Locke Center for the Arts

6666 East River Road

Fridley, MN 55432

Juried Members Show

Show opens: June 20th to July 18th
Reception June 26th
Show ends: July 18th

Past Exhibition

Highfield Hall and Gardens

Exhibition Information for Highfield Hall and Gardens

56 Highfield Drive
Falmouth, MA

Juried Members Show

Show opens: June 26th
Open House: June 28th
Show ends: September 7th

  View images from the 2014 Highfield Hall show.

Copyright ©2017 Guild of American Papercutters. All Rights Reserved.

The Guild is a tax-exempt, 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania. The operation of the Guild of American Papercutters is accomplished entirely by volunteers, with no member or officer receiving any payment for their work.

Powered by Wild Apricot Membership Software